- Small and Medium enterprises
- Business owners
- New business owners
Invest in Africa
Delivering an Investor Readiness and Facilitating Finance for Small and
Medium Enterprise (SME) under the Recovery and Resilience Program
- Identify 100 SMEs and provide technical support for 100 selected SMEs to be investor-ready and access
finance to grow or expand their business
- Conduct due diligence on selected SMEs and facilitate financial linkages between SMEs and financial
institutions (debt, equity, grant.)
- Provide finance advisory to enable a minimum of 50 SMEs to meet financial institutions’ requirements.
Facilitate finance for a minimum of 10 SMEs
- Facilitation of credit worth a total minimum of $2 million by SMEs
- Depending on the investor readiness gaps identified, assist participating SMEs to meet financial
institutions’ requirements and access finance.